- Structured settlement annuities and/or periodic payment reinsurance is/are only available through licensed agents appointed with structured settlement authority by the underwriting life insurance company.
- An A.M. Best Financial Strength Rating opinion addresses the relative ability of an insurer to meet its ongoing insurance and contract obligations. It is not a warranty of a company�s financial strength and ability to meet its obligations to policyholders. “Best’s Credit Ratings are under continuous review and subject to change and/or affirmation. Important Notice: See Best’s Credit Ratings for a disclaimer notice and complete details at http://www.ambest.com/ratings/notice. “
- Financial ratings current as of the date this page was last updated. Please click on the column header for each financial rating agency to learn more about the rating process with the agency.
- Prior to 1/1/2012, Pacific Life and Annuity Company was the sole underwriting company for Pacific Life structured settlements. Effective 1/1/2012, Pacific Life Insurance Company became the underwriting company for all states except New York and Pacific Life and Annuity Company remains the underwriting company for all cases with a nexus to New York state.
- If you are receiving structured annuity payments from American International Life Assurance Company of New York and your structure was put in place prior to 7/1/2009 the assignment company would have been either American Home Assurance Company, or National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, PA.
- On December 31, 2010 there was a merger between American International Life Assurance Company of New York and United States Life Insurance Company in The City of New York (known as “US Life” or “USLICO”) with the latter being the surviving brand name.
- All of the insurance company logos shown above are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners and have been displayed with permission
- Last updated May 8, 2017
Copyright 2000-2017 4Structures.com, LLC. All rights reserved.
4structures.com, LLC, The Structured Settlements and Settlement Planning Company 43 Harbor Drive, #309 Stamford, CT 06902 USA
Structured settlement, settlement planning, Sudden Money�/financial transitionist and insurance related services provided by 4structures.com LLC.
Fiduciary services, including the custody and administration of trusts provided via service partners.
Securities and Insurance Products are NOT Insured by the FDIC, nor by any other Federal or State Government Agency,
are NOT a Deposit of and are NOT Guaranteed by a Bank or any Bank Affiliate, and MAY lose value.