Speak With A CuraDebt Senior Counselor.
You have taken the first step to getting your debt issues behind you, potentially saving money, and ultimately having peace of mind.
Take Immediate Action:
To Speak To A CuraDebt Senior Counselor.
Available Monday to Friday 9 am to 9 pm EST
and 10 am to 3 pm Saturdays.
I would like anyone to do their home work first. I was very hesitant about this whole issue of debt relief. I talked to many people, but only Maurice (CuraDebt Senior Counselor) drew my confidence. Maurice took his time and explained everything in details.The communication process was excellent .
– Fishing, Earl H. – Mansfield, TX
I’d like to thank Curadebt and specifically their representative, Allan Smith (CuraDebt Senior Counselor) for helping me through a very challenging and nerve wracking decision.
– Excellent Customer Service and Empathetic. Dorothy R. – Sussex County, NJ
Zach (CuraDebt Senior Counselor) did a great job explaining everything to me. He was very pleasant and professional.
– Zach was very helpful, Elaine R. – N. Ft Myers, FL
My experience so far with Gloria E. has been very professional and she is very nice and helpful. I could have never gotten to this point in my life so far without her. I am now enrolled in the program and its with the support and help of Gloria E. I would definitely recommend anyone to her.
– My experience with Gloria E. as my counselor, Gayle K. – La Place, LA
I will recommend this group to everyone! They really take good care of you. Any time I had a question my e-mails were answered very quickly. My representative Yamile A. is fantastic!
– Great experience with this group, Karen K. – La Porte, TX
I received excellent service from Mr. Julio Maldonado (CuraDebt Senior Counselor). He is very patient and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions and explained things in a way that was easy for me to understand. Julio (CuraDebt Senior Counselor) followed up with me regularly and made sure that I was completely comfortable with the entire process. He was very professional and exhibited a sense of caring about my individual situation even though I know he has several other clients.
– Excellent Customer Service, P. Smith. – Baltimore, MD
Curadebt saved us without a doubt! We just finished the program and much better off than where we started a few years ago! I would work with Curadebt anytime! Thanks for saving us and allowing us to breathe again.
– Thanks CuraDebt!, Brian A. – Richmond, VA
CuraDebt Can Help You With These Types Of Debts:
- Credit Cards
- Personal Loans
- Certain Secured Debts
- Certain Business Debts
- Medical Bills
- IRS Asset Seizure
- Reposesed Vehicles
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- Levy & Garnishment Release
- Penalty & Interest Abatement
- Tax Debts (CuraDebt Tax)
Why Do People Trust CuraDebt As Their Debt Relief Partner?
People trust CuraDebt as their debt relief partner because no other company meets all 18 of these qualifications:
- Experience of more than 16 years nationwide.
- Paid months of credit restoration for successful completion of program with a top rated credit restoration law firm.
- Some of the most competitive fees in the industry.
- No monthly fees.
- No fees charged in advance of delivering results.
- Staff who have previous experience with debt consolidation. (experience with qualifications and determining suitability for programs).
- Member of NetCheck with No complaints.
- US Chamber of Commerce Member
- In the top 2 in Top Consumer Reviews as Best Debt Relief Companies for over 9 years.
- Has online reviews that are verifiable from independent reviewers on a site separate than the company website.
- Has over 700+ Five Star reviews on CustomerLobby.com.
- American Fair Credit Council Member in Good Standing (the leading debt relief industry association).
- Member of HonestE Online with No complaints.
- Offers tax debt relief and counseling if applicable.
- #1 rated with Top Consumer Reviews for Tax Relief Counseling.
- Member of Online Business Bureau in ‘Good Standing.’
- Over 150 viewable settlement letters online, showing settlements dating back to 1998 (and more available upon client request).
When you choose a professional debt relief service company to help you, the most important thing to remember is that it is not just a handful of certifications that sets a company apart – it is the combination of 18 solid qualities that ensures the best results for you and your family.
CuraDebt’s experienced and knowledgeable counselors will listen to best understand your situation, see if you qualify, and help you get back to financial stability in no time.
Read on to see more details of some of CuraDebt’s certifications, reviews and awards: