Your browser does not support the video tag.
ServicePRO Classroom Training – Las Vegas
- Learn best practices for Collaborative Workflow
- Learn how to utilize templates and Business Rules to save time and money
- Listen to real-world examples from the ServicePRO team and your colleagues
- Enjoy the camaraderie and build relationships with others in the ServicePRO community
- Participate in group exercises
- Introduce Company, Product and Trainers
- Client Introductions
- Overview of the Training Agenda
Presentation on the concept of skill based request routing.
Introduce Workbench, a convenient access to the tools required to manage your service desk.
- ServicePRO Objects
- ServicePRO Administration
- ServicePRO Configurations
- Role Based Access Control
- Self Service Portal
- Mobile Portal
- Workspace Management
- Service Request Management
- Collaborative workflow
- Inbound Email Business Rules
- ServicePRO Calendar
- ServicePRO Email Inbox
- Screen Sharing
- ServicePRO Communication Messages
An overview of document management within ServicePRO including versioning, preview, index and search.
- Creating and updating a knowledge base article
- Searching and using a knowledge base article when servicing a request
- Global vs. Internal publishing
- Draft vs. Final version
Introduce Training Center that facilitates delivery of training modules for not only ServicePRO, but any process and procedure in your organization.
- Custom Object Designer
- Ad Hoc Projects
- Project Templates
- Quick Request Templates
- Memo Templates
- Business Rules for workflow management
- Purchase Requests and Approval
- Purchase Orders
- Audit Service
- Asset Management
- License Compliance
- Charts Dashboard
- Query Designer
- Capacity Planning Views
- Standard Reports
- Custom Reports
In addition to above, attendees will get:
- Best Practices and Tips
- Participate in Contests and Quiz
- Work on Assignments Participate in Millionaire Game
- Participate in Group Presentation
The Embassy Suites Las Vegas Convention Center is a NON-GAMBLING hotel on Paradise Road. So daytime is reserved for serious learning!
However, the hotel is located only minutes from the strip, so you can unwind in the evenings after the fast-paced training sessions with your colleagues and trainers.
This upscale full-service all-suite offers guests spacious two-room suites and a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, a nightly manager’s reception and high-speed internet access
Hotel Group Rates
A limited number of rooms has been made available for this training event. we encourage you to make your room reservations early. Reservations made after the group block is filled are not guaranteed and will likely be at the hotel’s prevailing rates.
Register more and save more! Contact us today.
Register today for limited seating: