#pharmaceutical companies in los angeles
About Ritter Pharmaceuticals
Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company developing therapeutics based upon colonic adaptation to treat gastrointestinal diseases with an initial focus on lactose intolerance. Colonic adaptation improves colon function by selectively increasing the growth of beneficial bacteria in the colonic ecosystem (digestive tract).
Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is rapidly establishing itself as the world s leader in lactose intolerance research based upon its scientific team and their cutting edge research in this field. RP-G28, Ritter’s lead product, has been studied in a Phase 2 trial and is a first-in-class compound. RP-G28 has the potential to become the first FDA-approved drug for the treatment of lactose intolerance. a debilitating disease which affects over 1 billion people worldwide.
- Ritter s medical advisory board represents the world s experts in lactose intolerance
- Worldwide more than 4 billion people suffer from lactose intolerance
- Read more about Lactose Intolerance
- A breakthrough treatment aiming to eradicate symptoms of lactose intolerance
- Potential to become the first FDA-approved product to treat lactose intolerance
- Studied in Phase 2 trial
LOS ANGELES (August 15, 2016) – Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: RTTR) (“Ritter Pharmaceuticals” or the
Ritter Pharmaceuticals Reports Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Provides Business Update LOS ANGELES (August