Retail Manager Resume Sample
This is free resume sample of a Retail Manager position that you can customize to suit your needs and job target. The resume can be combined and fits the following job titles: Retail Store Manager, Retail Sales Representative, District Manager, Retail Sales Manager or assistant retail manager.
Retail Manager is in charge of several key functions He or she will have to oversee everyday transactions and operations in the showroom (customer service, sales…) and increase sales by aggressive and innovative marketing campaigns, department layout, and team management. It is this manager’s job to make sure that the company reaches its sales targets.
Retail Manager Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
■ Professional Summary
Over seven years’ experience leading operation of retail store, obtaining the following important strengths:
- Sound expertise in sales, marketing and business development processes.
- Developing and maintaining high standard of merchandising, placement, store branding, and proper display techniques in order to create inviting impression for customers.
- Strong sales support, project management, staff leadership and training skills.
Core Skill and Competencies
- Personal and company success driven: Result-oriented and highly responsible.
- Know-how to promote, demonstrate and sell.
- Patient and exceptional customer-service: Experience in guiding customers towards optimal sales.
- Promotion and advertising skills of high level: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Use sales experience, positive interaction, and team handling abilities to generate optimal operations results and achieve ever-increasing customer satisfaction and sales figures.
■ Employment History
Retail Manager ABC Central Stores Liverpool, NY 2005 – Present
Overseeing and leading workforce of high volume retail store/facility, managing its operations, including: sales and marketing, branding, hiring teams, training and development, inventory and ordering, customer service and client relations.
- Managed and supervised entire showroom department, including sales, customer service and bill collection.
- Analyzed past sales figures to set targets and enable sales-forecasting techniques.
- Monitored and documented inventory stock levels for future orders.
- Recruited and interviewed personnel for different positions and designed training programs for them.
- Introduced several training and motivational programs to boost morale of employees and motivate greater effort.
- Organized monthly meetings for appreciate and give feedback to sales personnel about their work.
- Participated in special events and promotional activities for improving sales results.