#pharmaceutical manufacturers association
PPMA is a non-stock, non-profit association established in September 30, 1950. It was organized for the primary purpose of bringing together entities engaged in the manufacture and/or marketing of pharmaceutical products for the attainment of continually upgrade the standards of the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry in the Philippines, promoting and encouraging pharmaceutical research and technology development with a view to utilizing indigenous material and cooperating with the medical and allied professions for the betterment of the healthcare delivery system in the country.
– To continually upgrade the standards of the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry in the Philippines.
– To promote and encourage pharmaceutical research and technology development with a view to utilizing indigenous raw materials.
– To cooperate with the medical and allied professions for the betterment of the healthcare delivery system in the country.
– To assist and consult one another in addressing common issues and concerns.
– To promote closer relationship among the owners, executives, scientific and technical personnel of member firms.
– To promote ethical practices, fair and friendly competition among the members.
– To promote practices designed to preserve the environment.
– To do generally all such acts, powers and authority as are exercised and developed by associations organized for similar purposes.
To be recognized as a dynamic organization in the pharmaceutical industry that will serve as a prime mover in promoting, advocating and achieving quality and excellence in the research, manufacture, and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
To provide an effective venue to promote and encourage the attainment of the common goal of providing safe, effective, and high quality products in an atmosphere of cordial, congenial, and coordinated collaboration among members, regulatory agencies and stakeholders.
Passion for Quality
Click on the box to see member contact details and links:
ABBOTT Laboratories, Inc.
YSS Laboratories Co. Inc. 1133 United Nations Ave.
Membership shall be open to all firms licensed by the government for pharmaceutical manufacturing and marketing, as well as those identified as partners in the pharmaceutical industry, who voluntarily pledged themselves to maintain and upgrade the quality of their products in compliance with the standard requirement of the Association.
Members who are engaged in:
The manufacture of pharmaceutical products.
marketing pharmaceutical products manufactured in the Philippines for them by a Regular Member.
Members who fall under any of the following:
Manufacture of a raw material, active or non-active, used in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products.
Manufacturer of a primary packaging material used in pharmaceutical products.
Manufacturer of and equipment used in the manufacture and packaging of pharmaceutical products.
Manufacturer of instruments used in testing, determining and assuring the quality of pharmaceutical products.
Exclusive trader, distributor, licensee or subsidiary of a manufacturer of raw material, packaging material of primary container, equipment or instrument.
Members who are past officers of the association, who shall render advisory assistance to the Board. Their membership are non-participating and are subject to the approval of the incumbent board.
The Association continuously offers seminars, workshops and other training media to enhance the technical knowledge of members, develop their management skills, inspire them to achieve higher quality and productivity, among others.
The Association disseminates trade and industry reports, research studies and articles to provide members with updated and relevant information.
The Association offers programs for total sustainable development.
The association regularly holds dialogues with government and foreign business entities to influence policy directions and agreements on areas of mutual interest.
The Association’s fellowship undertakings and regular meetings provide the venue for members to be in constant touch with colleagues in the profession, to foster better relationship and broader understanding and cooperation.
– Contact us to let us know that you’re interested.
– Download the application forms for Regular or Associate membership.
– Print both PDF files found in the ZIP file you’ve just downloaded.
– Fill up the necessary details.
Mail or drop off the forms and other requirements to:
Room 1217 Cityland 10 Tower II,
6817 Ayala Avenue cor. HV dela Costa Street
Makati City, Metro Manila,
Please don”t hesitate to call us at:
Phone: +632 893-4230
Fax: +632 7531040
Room 1217 Cityland 10 Tower II, 6817 Ayala Avenue cor. HV dela Costa Street, Makati City, Metro Manila Philippines