GENCO provides logistics support to approximately 80 healthcare product manufacturers. as well as their wholesale, retail and hospital customers. We have the systems capabilities and operational expertise in warehousing and distribution to meet all the demands of this heavily regulated industry.
GENCO has extensive experience in regulated operations. Our medical-grade facilities are scalable and include the following:
- Regulatory expertise: FDA, DEA, DOT, EPA
- FDA registrations/licensing
- ISO certification (9001, 13485)
- VAWD accreditation
GENCO Value Drivers for Pharmaceutical Logistics
- Compliant Facilities – PDMA- and cGMP-compliant healthcare and pharmaceutical warehouse facilities exceed the standards of the toughest regulatory audits.
- Visibility and Control – Performance against key performance indicators is tracked daily and posted to our permission-based Web portal, giving you complete visibility to and control of your operation.
- Cost Reductions – With our Lean Six Sigma approach, you can reduce your costs through ongoing operational improvements.
- Compliant Transportation – Temperature-controlled transportation capabilities meet all FDA protocols for secure transit.
- Validated Systems – Lot-level traceability helps to manage expiration dates and recall events.
Please select one of the options from the list below.