#pharmaceutical contract manufacturer
Cadila Pharmaceuticals undertakes contract manufacturing in the following categories and offers a mutually beneficial working relationship and a strong strategic alliance.
- State-of-the art facilities, which adhere to stringent specifications of cGMP, TGA-Australia, and MCC-South Africa.
- Production capacity of Tablets 3,900 million / year, Capsules 150 million / year, Liquids 6,000 kilo liters / year, Vials + Ampoules 168 million / year.
- Capabilities to produce dosage forms in sterile and general, covering all therapeutic segments along with lyophilization facility.
- Isolated and dedicated production facilities for Beta-Lactam, Cephalosporin, Rifampicin dosage forms and Insulin.
- Qualified and experienced technical team in the areas of manufacturing, quality control, quality assurance, research and development for all range of products.
- Experienced professionals and highly qualified management and staff, with SAP ERP and Supply Chain Management in place.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs)
- Inspected approved by USFDA for Fluoxetine and Ethambutol.
- US DMF / EDMF / COS filed / under process for about 20 products.
- ISO 9002 / ISO 14000 certified Bulk Actives manufacturing facility, offering facilities for Contract Manufacturing .
- Product range: Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Anti-allergic, Cardiovascular, Anti-diabetic, Disinfectants,
- CNS, NSAIDs, Anti-TB, Gastrointestinal, Anti-histamines
Economic Value of Strategic Alliance
- Reliable supply of quality products Validated and approved processes and in compliance with the registration file.
- Minimize investments in capital-intensive facilities.
- Improve net earning and cash flow.
- Divert resources to focus on their core competencies R D and marketing.
- All products are analyzed and released by our quality control staff before shipment.
- Monitor and optimize the timeliness of our delivery and keep it up to our customer s full satisfaction
Business Opportunities And Strategic Alliance With Cadila Pharmaceuticals
- We offer contract manufacturing of all dosage forms.
- Depending on your needs, our services include purchasing of raw materials, production, packaging and quality control.
- Through this flexible approach, we are able to integrate perfectly into your supply chain for solid dosage forms.
Drug counterfeiting is a serious offence worldwide and claims many lives every year, while jeopardizing the lives of others. Today, counterfeiters are increasingly employing deceitful tactics to lure people with cheaper, but fatal drugs. Typically, counterfeiting today employs many mechanisms viz. absence of active ingredient, low levels of active ingredient, replacing safe drugs with poor-quality drugs and wrong packaging.
- Product Name
- Batch number of the product
- Location where such issue found
- Retailers/Whole Seller address and details
- Indications that product has been counterfeited
Please mail picture/document facility and provide your contact details.