- Login to your account.
- Verify that your contact information is correct and upload a recent picture of your missing dog, cat, or other pet.
- Create a Lost Pet poster using the uploaded photo.
- Send out Rapid Lost Pet Alerts to vet clinics, animal shelters, and PetRescuers within a 25-mile radius of where your pet was lost.
To get the recovery process underway in a matter of minutes log in now.
- Call 1-888-HOMEAGAIN (1-888-466-3242). Our Lost Pet Specialists are available 24/7.
- Explain the situation to your Lost Pet Specialist, who will create a Lost Pet poster using the most recent photo in your pet s HomeAgain profile.
- Your Lost Pet Specialist will immediately send out Rapid Lost Pet Alerts to participating vet clinics, animal shelters, and PetRescuers within a 25-mile radius of where your pet was lost.
Call now and the recovery process will be underway by the time you hang up the phone.
Please log in to your account or call 1-888-HOMEAGAIN (1-888-466-3242) to update your contact information.
While you do not have access to our full suite of proactive services, we will notify you and arrange for your pet’s return as soon as he is found.
To upgrade to an annual membership which includes our Rapid Lost Pet Alerts, the aid of over 2 million PetRescuers, and more, please call Customer Service at 1-888-HOMEAGAIN (1-888-466-3242) .
Found a Pet?
Emergency Medical Hotline
Call 1-888-HOMEAGAIN (1-888-466-3242) and hit prompt 2 to speak with a licensed ASPCA veterinarian in a pet medical emergency.
For HomeAgain members who have the full service annual membership, there is no charge to use the Emergency Medical Hotline, staffed by ASPCA veterinarians.
If your pet does not have a HomeAgain full service annual membership, the ASPCA may charge you $65 per call