NSU College of Pharmacy, with its ground-breaking initiatives and visionary curricula, educates future pharmacists to help people live healthier, better lives.
- An internationally known leader in pharmacy education and research. graduating students with Ph.D. Pharm.D. and M.S. degrees.
- The only program in the U.S. to operate a full-service community pharmacy and institutional pharmacy.
- Over 4,500 alumni worldwide. many of whom are leaders within the profession.
- The largest and most requested travel study program of any college of pharmacy.
- Diverse faculty and student body. ranking 1st for Hispanic and 10th for African-American students earning the Pharm.D. degree.
- A Ph.D. program with world-class researchers in the pharmaceutical sciences, and sociobehavioral and administrative pharmacy.
- Pharm.D. students can pursue a concurrent master’s degree in business administration, public health, or biomedical informatics.
- Themed continuing education provided for more than 20,000 pharmacists worldwide.
- A holistic approach. represented by the Medicinal and Healing Garden and its therapeutically stone-studded pathway.
- Graduates successfully secure fellowships and residencies in diverse practice settings.
Experienced professionals, researchers, and students work side-by-side in doctoral and masters programs.
Earn the Doctor of Pharmacy degree in a 4-year Entry Level Program or in an Advanced Standing Program for international pharmacy graduates.
The doctor of philosophy (Ph.D) degree compliments the professional program and opens doors for new professors and innovative research.
Earn the Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Affairs degree in a two-year graduate program. This program will also act as a bridge for students interested in pursuing a Pharm.D. or Ph.D. degree.
Our students support one another, from orientation to graduation and beyond.
Discover the NSU difference, with degree programs in multiple locations, strong history, and international prestige.
Access online services for Pharmacy students, your campus calendar, and university-wide resources.
The Dean’s Ambassador Program develops students’ professionalism through training and mentoring in leadership, networking, presentation and teamwork, and it prepares them as future role models in healthcare.
Professionals appreciate NSU’s superb ability to meet their needs in convenient online and on campus formats.
Continuing Education serves thousands of professionals worldwide who seek the most current information and required CE credits.
Browse and register for courses and events offered in Continuing Education.
Discounts and shuttle services make your visit to Florida feel like a breeze.
With nearly 5,000 alumni representing more than 35 countries, graduates of the College of Pharmacy have a global presence and are leaders in the profession.
Connect with colleagues and friends, and advance the educational goals of the College of Pharmacy.
Gain inspiration from the many NSU College of Pharmacy alumni making a difference.
New job or new address? Share your news and update your contact information quickly, because we want you to stay connected.
News and Events
“My journey with the NSU College of Pharmacy is one of the most significant events in my life. “
Student Pharmacist Krisjon Wilkerson (’19) is the winner of the “Student of the Month” for September, 2016
NSU College of Pharmacy announces new Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Affairs degree program.
NSU COP Researchers in the forefront of pharmaceutical research
Hossein Omidian, Ph.D. Research Team develop technologies to formulate opioid dosage forms with abuse-deterrent features.
FEATURED DEGREES AND PROGRAMS