Merchant Cash Advance
What is a Merchant Cash Advance? A Business Cash Advance known also as a Merchant Cash Advance allows you to receive cash in exchange for the purchase of a small portion of your future Visa- and MasterCard- receipts. Once approved, your Business Cash Advance will be deposited into your business checking account giving you immediate access to needed funds. If traditional bank loans are not an option then a Business Cash Advance from Merchant Advisors may be the perfect alternative for you.
We’ve Funded Millions with Merchant and Business Cash Advance Nationwide Let Us Help You Today
Merchant Advisors will work with you to understand your needs and propose the best financial solution, even if it’s not with our company. Yes, providing you the best solution is more important than where it’s found. We’ll provide the most favorable funding options up front. This way you can spend less time searching for business finances and more time growing your business.
How to Qualify
To Qualify for a Merchant Account Business Cash Advance:
- You have been in your current business at least (6) months.
- Your business accepts Visa and MasterCard.
- You process a minimum of $5,000 per month in Visa and MasterCard receipts.
- You can provide 4 months of credit card statements.
- You can provide 12 months of credit card processing statements (if your business is seasonal).
- You are not a start up merchant.
We’re confident we have the most aggressive program in the marketplace for your business cash advance needs. Let us show you what we can do.
Below are more significant and unique
advantages that only we can deliver to you
- We guarantee you will be approved for more cash at the lowest cost.
- We offer the longest payback period in the industry. 12 months.
- Lowest daily payback terms lowest cost of funds. Easier on your daily cash flow
- Business Cash Advance rates as low as 1.20
- Full disclosure of all fees and terms so you can be sure the decision for a Business Cash Advance is the right one for your business.
- No collateral, No personal guaranty and no financials needed!
- When the bank says no, we say yes.
- We offer funding programs that are not tied to your credit score but to your industry.
- We offer multiple Business Cash Advance solutions as well as non traditional loans which means we’ll get you approved for the most cash at the best possible terms for your business.
- Dedicated Advisor assigned to your account.
- 99% of our applicants get approved for terms that fit their budget cash requirements.
- Cash advances for merchants only 6 months in business.
- Merchant Advisors is nationally recognized as one of the largest providers of Business Cash Advances.
- We’ll quickly fund from $5000 to $1 million to your business within 5 days.
- Quick turnaround. 24 hour approval with no obligation.
- Multiple funding solutions. We fight for every deal to get you the terms you need at the rates you can afford.
- One point of contact for all your business financing payment processing needs.
- Guaranteed savings on your current processing. Can help offset the fees for cash advance.
- No collateral, No personal guaranty and no financials needed.
- Monthly statements for account reconciliation. Easier for your accounting.
- We’ll look at all your card types as well as CHECK CASH SALES. No other provider takes ALL your sales into consideration in order to get you the most cash.
- You’ll have a dedicated advisor for the life of your account. Someone that understands your needs.
- Fund POS equipment for new restaurants. Save money. Don’t lease.
- Over 90% renewals from existing customers. Happy customers stay with us long-term.
Turn Your Future Credit Card Sales into Cash
Business cash advance known also as a merchant cash advance involves you receiving cash for selling a small portion of your future Visa- and MasterCard- receipts. It’s that simple.
Convert Credit Card Receivables Into Capital
The business cash advance is established when a merchant sells an agreed upon percentage of future Visa and Master Card merchant account receivables in order to gain needed capital.
Cash Advance is similar To Factoring-Except No Business Invoices
This is pretty much similar to invoice factoring, except in this case your future credit card receivables are factored rather than the business to business invoices.