Cornea Associates of Texas
Laser Eye Surgery Dallas Fort Worth | The Best LASIK Surgeons in DFW
Comprised of some of the Dallas / Fort Worth region s leading cornea specialists and LASIK surgeons, Cornea Associates of Texas is dedicated to achieving exceptional laser eye surgery results, providing first-rate customer service, staying abreast of the latest technological and surgical developments, and offering outstanding pre- and post- laser eye surgery care to patients at our Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas locations. After all, helping our patients maintain optimal eye health is our top priority. Our professional staff is extensively trained in a full range of corrective and preventative laser eye surgery procedures, including corneal surgeries. cataract surgery. the treatment of eye conditions such as dry eye, and refractive surgeries, namely LASIK. PRK. AcrySof ReSTOR IOL. INTACS and Verisyse Phakic IOL. For a free laser eye surgery consultation, contact our practices in Dallas or Fort Worth, Texas today.
Cornea Associates of Texas has been recognized, for the fourth year in a row, as one of the Top 100 Places to Work by the Dallas Morning News. This year Cornea Associates was ranked as the #1 Small Business and Dr. Gelender was recognized as one of the Top 3 CEO s.
The LASIK surgeons of Cornea Associates of Texas have been honored for th eir achievements in and contributions to the field of ophthalmology not only by their peers, but also by D Magazine, which conducts an annual poll of the best LASIK surgeons in Dallas, Texas. Our LASIK surgeons also serve as clinical professors of some of the top learning institutions in the nation and have collectively published more than 150 articles and book excerpts on refractive surgery, eye diseases, and corneal transplants. Le arn more about LASIK.
- DSEK vs. DMEK: an overview of Endothelial Keratoplasty Nearly two decades ago, the field of corneal transplantation.
- #NEDM2017 By now National Eye Donor Month is coming to.
- The Eyes Have It! March is National Eye Donor Month and as one.
- Cornea Gives Back: The Family Place One of our technicians this last quarter raised an.
- A Primer on Modern Cataract Surgery Cataract surgery is the most commonly performed outpatient surgery.
- 20(/20) Years Later: an interview with the post-refractive patient Several weeks ago I was approached by one of.
- Welcome Another New Associate! Cornea Associates is excited to welcome our newest associate.
- Welcome our Newest Associate! Cornea Associates of Texas is pleased to announce our.
- 20/20 is Just a Fraction of Eye Health It s May and Healthy Vision Month all May.
- Recyle Your Eyes, Be an Organ Donor The Eye Bank Association of America (EBAA) celebrates National.
View All Blog Posts
Special LASIK Offers
$800 Gift Certificate!