GET HELP FROM A TAMPA PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
Just because you had an accident, does not mean that you do not need to get back to work, pay your bills, and take care of your family. At John Bales Attorneys, we know that when you have an accident, life doesn t wait. You need help now.
We understand that injured victims like you need immediate action. That is why we are here. From intake to closing, you will receive the personal attention you deserve. Our team of compassionate attorneys, client managers, law clerks, and staff members work together to make sure you get help when you need it. Contact your Personal Injury Attorney, John Bales Attorneys, to get help now .
See more John Bales Attorneys testimonials
John Bales Attorneys is proud to announce the release of our new personal injury attorney website, designed with a fresh new look and user-friendly navigation, updated with the latest information about the cases we handle and services.
One of our main goals was to build a user-friendly and simple to navigate site. The new design allows you to quickly find the contents thanks to its low hierarchical structure.
We hope that you will enjoy browsing our new site, finding more options and information each time, and that it will be yet another tool for strengthening our business relations.
The John Bales Promise
- We will provide you a free, confidential consultation with no strings attached
- Always clearly answer all of your questions, concerns and inquiries
- Help guide you through the insurance negotiations process;
- Handle all the paperwork for you
- Help you to get appropriate medical care immediately
- Give you compassionate, first-class service from start to finish
- Advance all costs of your personal injury claim
- Not charge you anything until we win your case
- We Win or You Pay us Nothing.
- Settlements for Injury Victims are 40% higher with Attorney Representation than without.
- 85% of all money paid out by Insurance Companies for Bodily Injury Claims goes to clients who hired an Attorney.
- Hiring Attorney Representation often results in a 2 to 3 times higher settlement than when no Attorney is hired.
Recently From the Blog
What to Know About Your Personal Injury Case
Accidents happen, and when they do you don’t want to be left stressed about what’s to come. The cost of surpassing injuries can be extremely expensive and difficult. The first priority, aside from seeking medical help, should be to look at all your options of seeking compensation. Often personal injury law is misunderstood and it [ ]
Myths About Personal Injury Law
Every profession has its stereotypes, but thanks to the many TV shows that have graced our screens over the years, the legal industry tends to get the good and bad ones. It’s not all courtroom drama and glamorous parties. Here are four myths about personal injury law and the hard-working lawyers. 1. Personal Injury Lawyers [ ]
National Bike Month: Accident Liability
National Bike Month is wrapping up, and cycling enthusiasts everywhere dusted off their helmets to take a ride through the great outdoors. But before you pedal around the city you should familiarize yourself with these bicyclist liability basics in case you are ever in an accident. Just like other vehicle accident lawsuits, bicycle accident lawsuits [ ]