An Indiana Personal Injury Law Firm That Stands Out From the Crowd
A serious injury is an overwhelming experience that can turn a life upside down. Victims may face physical limitations, financial burdens, and conflicts with insurance agents as they recover, all of which can rob them of the time they need to heal. While these difficulties can be overcome by pursuing a legal remedy, many people are reluctant to place their trust in an attorney leaving them to fight their own battles at a time when they are at their most vulnerable.
We Help Indianapolis Injury Victims Make Their Voices Heard
For over 30 years, attorney Randall Randy Sevenish has assisted countless personal injury victims and their families throughout Indiana. At the Sevenish Law Firm, we are dedicated to taking only the actions that will serve a client s best interest. While insurance companies serve their bottom lines, our legal team serves you and you alone. If we can help after you or a loved one has been hurt in a car, motorcycle, or other accident resulting in serious injury or death, we will take on your case. Call the number on this page to discuss your case with an attorney.
As a former Police Captain, Mr. Sevenish has a unique background in identifying and investigating the circumstances of an accident. This experience has allowed our legal team to understand the challenges faced by victims in injury cases, including those that involve:
- Auto Accidents . Car accidents can result from many kinds of negligence, such as speeding, aggressive driving, drunk driving, distracted drivers, automotive defects, and poor road conditions. We can help you understand more about your legal rights and options after a crash and determine which parties may be held legally responsible for your suffering.
- Truck Accidents . Truckers on tight deadlines may engage in risky or negligent behavior on the road, such as driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, driving too fast for conditions, skipping required rest breaks, driving while distracted, or failing to inspect their rigs and trailers before each journey. As trucking companies work quickly to protect themselves in an accident, it is vital that accident victims have their truck crashes investigated immediately to discover if the trucker was running afoul of the law.
- Bus Accidents . Not only are school and passenger buses more prone to rolling over in an accident, many are not equipped with seat belts to keep riders safely secured in their seats. Since accidents involving school buses, public transportation, shuttles, motor coaches, and commercial bus services can cause injuries to multiple victims, bus drivers are held to a higher safety standard and can be found liable in a crash.
- Motorcycle Accidents . As an avid motorcycle enthusiast and rider, Mr. Sevenish understands the physics and dynamics of riding a motorcycle and appreciates the losses that riders suffer in a crash. Motorcycle accidents are often due to the actions of other drivers on the road, but also by defective bike parts and failure to maintain safe roads all of which may be compensable under motorcycle injury law.
- Bicycle Accidents . Even riders who wear helmets can suffer serious and potentially deadly brain and spine injuries if they are struck by larger vehicles. If you have been injured in a bicycle crash or lost a loved one in a bike accident, we may be able to investigate your claim.
- Pedestrian Accidents . People who are struck by cars in crosswalks, parking lots, and driveways are far more likely to be severely injured than those who are protected inside their vehicles, and often need legal guidance to recover their medical costs.
- Construction Accidents . Construction workers are at extremely high risk of catastrophic injuries occurring while on the job, including falling from great heights, becoming caught or pinned between machinery and walls, being struck by objects, and suffering harm while using dangerous tools and equipment. We help people and families who are suffering from the effects of these accidents get proper compensation for their losses.
If you have suffered an injury due to another person s actions or failure to act, you have a right to pursue compensation for your losses. This type of legal claim is known as a personal injury lawsuit. The Sevenish Law Firm focuses exclusively on this area of the law, helping victims and their families recover the costs of serious, catastrophic, or fatal injuries such as:
- Brain Injury . As active members of the National Brain Injury Trial Lawyers Association. we appreciate the impact that these injuries can have on the lives of victims and their families. Brain injury victims may require an overwhelming amount of medical care and treatment, suffering lost earnings and costs often rising over tens of thousands of dollars.
- Burn Injury . A burn injury s effect on a victim can go far beyond the surface of the skin. Burns can cause permanent disability, prevent a person from earning a living, and lead to anxiety and depression due to disfigurement.
- Premises Injury . If you are injured while on property owned or occupied by someone else, you may have the right to sue that person for your losses. Cases of premises liability may involve slip and falls, swimming pool accidents, accidents on public property, dog bites, injuries due to inadequate security, falling objects, and other injuries caused by negligence.
- Spinal Cord Injury . Damage to the spinal cord can cause a range of injuries, from herniated discs to damaged nerves and permanent paralysis. Victims often face overwhelming medical expenses and ongoing pain and suffering, all while they are unable to work.
- Workers Compensation . Injuries at work are supposed to be covered under workers compensation, but employers may be hesitant to cover the costs of surgeries, and lengthy physical rehabilitation.
- Wrongful Death . The loss of a family member can be emotionally and financially devastating for the surviving family members. In this chaotic and confusing time, the counsel and advice from a wrongful death attorney can help you avoid serious legal mistakes.
Ready to Listen. Ready to Serve.
If you or a loved one is struggling due to another s negligence, the Sevenish Law Firm is here to help. We can immediately review your case, explain your rights and options, and aggressively pursue the full amount of compensation you deserve for your losses. Please contact our Indiana personal injury lawyers by phone or through our convenient online form to learn more. Our initial consultations are free and confidential, and we always respond to calls within 24 hours.
Traffic accidents occur daily in Indiana and throughout the country. For people seriously injured in these accidents, life can seem to turn on a dime. One minute they re going about their business just like any other day and the next, they re injured and facing a long recovery and probably a mountain of unexpected medical expenses. Situations like these impose heavy financial and emotional burdens on traffic accident victims.
If you re in a similar situation after a traffic accident, don t despair. A knowledgeable and reputable personal injury attorney can review your case to determine if you have legal recourse. Our Indiana traffic accident lawyer has helped thousands of victims secure the compensation they deserve. Contact our Indianapolis law office today to set up an appointment for a free, no-obligation initial consultation.
People who have been hospitalized due to severe injuries often miss weeks of work, face overwhelming medical costs, and may never be able to regain full independence. Many victims feel as if they will never truly recover from their accidents, leaving them emotionally as well as physically damaged. We have dedicated our lives to helping people like these get the care and compensation they need. Find out how our firm can get justice for Indiana injury victims.