#healthcare market research
Medical and Healthcare
The medical devices market is one of the fastest growing healthcare markets, predicted to reach a global market size of $440 billion by 2018, with growth of about 4.4% per year (source: Fierce Medical Devices 2012). However the market is incredibly challenging, with a need to stand out from competitors, particularly in emerging market and to tackle changing policy shifts in individual countries and changing regulatory environments.
Please get in touch with Kate Slater, Research Director if you are interested in understanding how we can help you. Some examples of how we help include:
- How can we help you effectively exploit emerging markets where growth is strongest? We can help you reach these markets through our experience of researching these markets and on the ground partners
- How can we help you exploit the opportunities for innovation, new markets and specialty devices? We are experienced in qualitative research techniques to examine the pain points and trends in a market that will help drive future innovation
- How can we help you to understand the complex environment of reimbursement and regulations We are have undertaken a number of studies exploring decision making with regards to medical products including the role of procurement and reimbursement in differing markets.
DJS Research is a mid-sized family owned full service research agency with comprehensive research resources including an international telephone interviewing unit. Medical research is led by Kate Slater, Research Director, who has more than 10 years experience in this sector. Our services include:
- Desk research
- Quantitative interviewing (e.g. online surveys or telephone interviewing)
- Qualitative interviewing (e.g. depth interviews and group discussions)
Some of the clients DJS Research have worked for in the medical sector include: