WE ARE EXPANDING OUR TEAM
EirGen Pharma is expanding and adding a second site locally in Waterford, as part of this growth we have a number of key positions which all come with a competitive salary and benefits package as well as opportunity to join an exciting global pharmaceutical company.
To apply for any of the roles listed, or to obtain further information, email us at [email protected].
When applying for any of these positions, please include your CV, a Covering Letter and clearly state for which Job Position you are applying.
EirGen Job Opportunities
Please click below for a recent advertisement which we recorded showcasing the opportunities that are currently open to interested candidates:
In the event that the below links do not grant you access to apply, please forward your application to [email protected] mentioning the relevant position in your title.
R D ANALYTICAL DEVELOPMENT CHEMIST
- Working in EirGen’s new state of the art, purpose built R D facility!
- Developing, transferring and validating robust, sound analytical methods
- Using your problem solving skills to troubleshoot methods
- Analysing all raw materials, in process samples and finished products in a timely and efficient manner to ensure quality and efficacy of the product
- Taking part in laboratory investigations
- Attending internal project review meetings as required
- Assisting in the preparation for customer/ regulatory inspections
- Preparing submission documentation in support of license applications
- You MUST be passionate about R D
- A degree in Chemistry (or a related science discipline)
- You MUST have at least 3+ years’ pharma lab based experience
- Appreciate the importance of following SOPs and good GDP/GLP
- Enjoy technical report writing
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- You MUST enjoy working as part of a team and be fun and friendly
Earn extra credit by meeting the following criteria:
- Have experience in method development/transfer/validation
- Be proficient in HPLC and Empower 3 Software
- We have an active Sports and Social Club and they organise all sorts of fun events from trips to the cinema, to cycling the Greenway, to climbing the Wibit in Dunmore and everything else in between!
- Let them eat cake we say! Any excuse for cake and we’re on it
- We like healthy stuff too, sometimes we even have salads with our Free Food Friday lunches
- We host all sorts of fun events to help raise money for our employee chosen charities – this even includes doing a spinning class!
What will you get if you work with us?
Aside from having a great day at work, you’ll also get:
- A great work environment with lots of fun
- A chance to work with like-minded people
- Be part of a team of people who work together to make life-saving products
- Work in Ireland’s Pharma Company (SME) of the Year
- A great financial package to meet your knowledge and experience
- A company contributed pension
- Health Insurance
- Extra day’s holidays
- Company sponsored events and nights out
- And lots of other stuff!!
We are a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company and we need more great people to join our team to keep growing at this speed! We pride ourselves in recruiting, developing, and retaining the best people.