WE ARE EXPANDING OUR TEAM
EirGen Pharma is expanding and adding a second site locally in Waterford, as part of this growth we have a number of key positions which all come with a competitive salary and benefits package as well as opportunity to join an exciting global pharmaceutical company.
To apply for any of the roles listed, or to obtain further information, email us at [email protected].
When applying for any of these positions, please include your CV, a Covering Letter and clearly state for which Job Position you are applying.
EirGen Job Opportunities
Please click below for a recent advertisement which we recorded showcasing the opportunities that are currently open to interested candidates:
In the event that the below links do not grant you access to apply, please forward your application to [email protected] mentioning the relevant position in your title.
- Supporting production in our shiny new state of the art Sterile Fill Finish production suite
- Coaching and training junior members of the Microbiology Team
- Using lots of new high-tech equipment including our MaldiTof and Qube Isolator
- Keeping abreast of new Microbiology trends and technologies
- Getting hands on with all the Microbiology bugs!
- You MUST be passionate about Microbiology (bug lovers wanted!)
- A degree in Microbiology (or a related discipline)
- You MUST have at least 5+ years’ Microbiology experience
- Appreciate the importance of following SOPs and good GDP
- Enjoy the coordination of tasks and management of workloads
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- You MUST enjoy working as part of a team and be fun and friendly
Earn extra credit by meeting the following criteria:
- Previous Sterile Fill Finish experience is a HUGE bonus
- People management skills will also earn you additional points
What will you get if you work with us?
Aside from having a great day at work, you’ll also get:
- A great work environment with lots of fun
- A chance to work with like-minded people
- Be part of a team of people who work together to make life-saving products
- Work in Ireland’s Pharma Company (SME) of the Year
- A great financial package to meet your knowledge and experience
- A company contributed pension
- Health Insurance
- Extra day’s holidays
- Company sponsored events and nights out
- And lots of other stuff!!