#crm for pharma
- Consolidate physicians’ profiles into a central repository to understand their sphere of influence.
- Determine physicians’ product awareness, varying drug perceptions, prescription habits (Rx/ NRx/ TRx) and recent preference shifts.
- Plan and monitor activities of medical representatives on daily basis.
- Pinpoint and record decision makers at hospitals and nursing homes.
- Analyze feedback for competitors products and services to develop product strategies.
Key Opinion Leader Management
- Segment the KOLs on various parameters like influencing capabilities, soft skills, publications, etc.
- Develop relationship strategies and activities on basis of these parameters.
- Objectively measure quality of relationship with each KOL.
- Enjoy significant savings with improved regulatory compliance.
- Market new drugs with a reduced time frame.
- Record feedback in a systematic manner and plan future activities.
Strengthen Delivery Network
- Create a comprehensive view by profiling chemists, their consumption patterns and in-store competition activities.
- Understand chemists purchase patterns, stock cycle and supply lines for accurate demand forecasting.
- Engage with chemists and stockists to understand key influencers in their catchments.
- Devise collaborative promotions to introduce new products, build brand loyalty and strengthen relationships with stake holders.
Empower Workforce for Results
- Provide a powerful 360 view including profiling, comprehensive interaction history and Rx trends.
- Create efficient coverage plans for clinic visits with better calendaring and travel expense management.
- Use in-built knowledge retention to combat effects of sales force attrition.
- Utilize the waiting time during clinic visits by capturing competitor activities to build market intelligence.
Organize Conferences with Ease
- Enhance management of medical events through collaborative planning and execution.
- Automate the process of sending invitations, confirmations, event reminders and post-meeting gratitude communications through mailing lists and templates.
- Track the effectiveness of medical events and ROI.
Improve Complaint Resolution and Compliance
- Manage all adverse comments and complaints from retailers, physicians and hospitals through a single consolidated repository.
- Implement multi-department workflows for timely resolution of service requests.
- Monetize service satisfaction goodwill using ‘Service-to-Sales’ processes
- Enforce unified TAT across processes; ascertain compliance and accountability by using escalation metrics.
Reduce Training Costs
- Centralize and make training programs available to facilitate self-learning
- Create a secure single destination for all collaterals
- Create an online knowledge base for frequently asked questions by physicians and chemists during field visits.
Utilize Advanced Reporting
- Get real-time reports across teams, products and geographies.
- Move from fragmented to a unified multi-system collated reporting.
- Establish an efficient analysis path using drill-down capabilities.
- Provide actionable insights that aid you in taking key decisions.
- Boost results by measuring and improving critical performance indicators that contributes to margins.
About CRMNEXT s Pharmaceutical Digital CRM Edition:
CRMNEXT s Digital CRM for pharmaceuticals is a comprehensive solution that helps pharmaceutical companies in managing relationships with physicians, chemists, hospitals and healthcare societies. In the age of patent expiration pricing scrutiny, pharmaceutical companies are increasingly facing pressure to build stronger relationship management capabilities to help boost prescription share and avoid legal hassles. This is the right time for companies to implement a constant learning model which can identify market shifts and respond effectively, thereby increasing competitive advantage. It also needs a robust platform for KOL management .
Cloud CRM for pharmaceutical and life sciences have evolved from a workforce management application to a more customer-centric strategy . Current focus in home grown systems and incumbent CRM vendors has failed to keep up with this new realization. Their rigid architecture makes it expensive and obsolete to upgrade. There is a need to review these implementations to ensure that CRM is more aligned with business needs. CRMNEXT provides a fresh way to look at stimulating managing growth. It brings the best practices from over eleven industry verticals in one comprehensive offering.
CRMnext s CRM software for Pharma and Life Sciences Edition helps companies in addressing the following challenges:
1. How to quantify physicians’ perception about drugs?
2. How to ensure optimum utilization of samples?
3. How to segment chemists and hospitals based on consumption potential and growth prospects?
4. How to optimize travel plans for sales teams?
5. How to contain training costs in the face of attrition?
6. How to record competitor steps to build business intelligence?
7. How to track and prioritize complaints, including medical defects?
8. How to provide real-time insights into key performance indicators with intelligent reports and dashboards for pro-active actions?
9. How to prioritize physicians based on influence Rx habits?
Large and medium sized pharmaceutical companies can benefit from a high-impact pharma Digital CRM as it ensures the following:
1. Segmentation on potential growth.
2. Track competitor s campaigns.
3. Assignments for cases based on importance and priority.
4. Prioritization of contact database.
5. Quantify data for in-depth analysis.
6. Effective activity management.
7. Follow-up samples dispatch.
8. Knowledge management and training.