Dedicated Web Hosting
Dedicated Web Hosting Services (DHS) provide customers with an outsourced Web site publishing capability that includes a dedicated server strictly leased to a single customer and other infrastructure, such as Internet connectivity.
- Enterprise Hosting Solution. Verizon Business provides a fully compliant response to all DHS service requirements. The Verizon Business Enterprise Hosting solution includes Digex Enterprise Hosting services, which is the core of the Enterprise Hosting Services.
- Comprehensive Set of Services. Verizon Business recently acquired Totality, an industry-leading remote managed services provider. This acquisition allows Verizon Business to provide a comprehensive set of DHS, including both simple and complex services from high-security Digex Smart Centers, as well as infrastructure and application management services at Agency or other third-party data centers. These solutions include fully-managed servers, network infrastructure, storage infrastructure, and firewalls; fully-redundant, high-availability hosting solutions; 24x7x365 physical, logical, and network security; and comprehensive authentication services.
- Unsurpassed Reliability. You can rely on Verizon Business’ DHS because Verizon Business employs state-of-the-art Smart Center data centers, high-speed connectivity and secure, private networking. These data centers are the foundation of Verizon’s DHS offering.
- Smart Services. Verizon Business Smart Services are tools for security, backup, monitoring, reporting, and hardware/software administration. Verizon Business continuously tests and maintains all supported operating systems to ensure maximum Internet security, performance and reliability. Verizon Business uses pre-engineered “Hardened Builds” of all operating systems to ensure consistency, improve labor efficiency, and manage the most recent security patches and safeguards. Verizon Business offers support for Windows 2000 Server and Windows 2003, Red Hat Linux Advanced Server, Sun Solaris 8 and 9, HPUX and IBM AIX operating systems. Most of the Sun ONE and Microsoft .net family of server software are also supported, along with popular Linux-oriented applications.
- Reliable, Available, Backed Up. Verizon Business DHS backup service includes daily system and content backup, tape rotation, off-site storage and expedited data restore capabilities. Direct Attached Storage (DAS), Network Attached Storage (NAS), Storage Area Networks (SAN), and shared utility storage platforms are available for all operating platforms mentioned above. These devices enable servers to write to external storage arrays, allowing customers to expand the disk capacity of the server beyond the disk capacity of the internal storage bays. Verizon Business provides a variety of tested and proven high availability services, including Dynamic Fail-Over (DFO) clustering solutions for Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases. In addition, Verizon Business provides redundant configurations for Microsoft Exchange and Application Server Clustering for BEA WebLogic and IBM WebSphere.
- Extensive Industry Audits and Certifications. Verizon Business maintains an extensive list of industry and government certifications to support unique and sometimes challenging customer requirements, including:
- Hardware/software vendor certifications such as Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Cisco Powered Network Certified, Sun Microsystems SunTone Type I and II Certified.
- Process and Security Audits include Ernst Young Cyberprocess Certified, Ernst Young SysTrust Certified, TrueSecure Service Provider Certified.
- Consumer Privacy and Industry Specific Certifications such as SAS 70 Type I and II certifications are maintained continuously for all Verizon Business data centers. Verizon Business also offers compliance with the Graham Leach Bliley Act and Standards Organization certifications such as BS7799 certification, NSTISSC certification, and National Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (NIACAP).
Services and/or features are not available in all countries/locations, and may be procured from in-country providers in select countries. We continue to expand our service availability around the world. Please consult your Verizon Business representative for service availability. Contact us