Welcome to West Coast Labels!
In today’s media-saturated environment, your target consumer is more distracted and fragmented than ever before. You need every possible advantage to capture their attention.
West Coast Labels specializes in the design and production of all types of labels within the Food/Beverage, Health/Beauty, Nutriceutical, and Manufacturing Industries.
Our extensive range of capabilities equips us to develop the right integrated program solutions to leverage your brand and product proposition in an increasingly cluttered and competitive market.
West Coast Labels will help you get noticed!
Here is how we CAN HELP You WIN!
- Branding and Design – We can help you create and design a logo and brand identity that will really work.
- Material Integration – We will help you spec in and choose the correct label material based upon your needs and functionality.
- Process – We have a set of protocols and systems that ensure your labels maintain quality and repeatability.
- Quality Production – We never sacrifice or compromise on our passion to make your labels look the absolute best.
- Inventory Management – We can partner with you in creating a custom warehousing program. Helps maintain inventory, cash flow and safety stock.
At the end of the day, we treat your labels as if they were going on our own products. Our desire is to deliver to you Effective and Functional Product Decoration that will create a Strong Brand Awareness and amazing Shelf Appeal!
We want your products to literally fly off the shelf!
Laclede has been doing business with West Coast Labels for over 11 years. The staff at West Coast Labels has always been there to make sure that all of our orders were shipped on time. West Coast Labels has come through for us on many occasions and i can depend on them to take care of all of our needs. I greatly appreciate the service West Coast Labels has to offer.
There are hundreds of printing companies out there but we’ve been a WCL customer for 10 years. I appreciate the assistance, concern and that ‘extra-something’ to workin with me even though I am not a ‘biggee’ customer. Pennies saved on one job cannot buy the long-term benefits . . .