Medical Billing Service
More Control. More Money.
CureMD Medical Billing Service is an end-to-end revenue cycle management solution geared towards more than 32 specialties.
Our proficient staff handle your entire billing operations, from claim creation, quick submission, aggressive follow up, denial management, appeals, payment posting, reporting as well as consistently guiding practice staff to get you paid 6% more and 35% faster.
With 20 years of medical billing experience our team is equipped with advanced technology and operational excellence to take your billing operations forward, whether you are a multi-specialty group or a solo practice.
Payor changes are inevitable, but we stay ahead by constantly updating our rules engine: a knowledge base with more than 4 million rules that automatically detects claim issues before submission. This ensures that 96% of our claims get accepted and paid on first submission, helping you collect much faster.
This increases the likelihood of the claim being accepted and paid on first submission, helping you collect faster.
In the case of a denial, our dedicated team of experts manages the denial at their end and adds another rule
to our database, preventing that denial from ever reoccurring for a CureBilling provider.
- Fee Schedule Review and Analysis
- Eligibility and Benefit Verification
- Assistance with Provider Enrollment
- Electronic and Paper Claims Submission
- Account Receivables Management
- Secondary Insurance Billing
- Incoming Patient Calls
- Old Account Receivables Recovery
- Authorization Request and Tracking
- Charge Entry All Specialties
- Posting of Insurance and Patient Payments
- Extensive Insurance Follow Up
- Patient Statement Processing and Mailing
- Denial Review and Management
- Appeal of all Denied or Low Paid Claims
- Management Reports
We eliminate revenue leakages by streamlining your entire workflow; from eligibility, to check in, co pay collection
and the entire back office – helping you optimize revenue collection. We guarantee:
- 5% – 10% increase in collections in the first few months
- 96% of claims getting paid on first submission
- Significant reductions in A/R days and denials
- Timely patient statement dispatch
- Visibility and transparency of every dollar you earn
- Zero ICD-10 disruption
With our unique blend of personal attention and billing sophistication, CureMD will take your billing operations forward.
Top Quality Service
Our dedicated staff is committed to achieve the highest recovery on contractually due amounts from payers. Our commitment to compliance and superior customer service is unrivaled in the industry. With 99% customer retention rate, we are proud to offer the highest quality service in the industry.
Process automation, advanced software and opportunities of scale allow us to offer a comprehensive solution at an affordable price. This eliminates the need to hire expert billers, train and retrain your staff to professionally handle complex billing queries that can impact your bottom line.
The solution streamlines revenue collection functions, reducing the burden on your staff while enabling you to collect more from patients and payors.
Get Award-Winning CureMD EHR and Practice Management free with our billing Service. Learn More
- Visibility into performance indicator such as copays collected, AR per payors, denials, and cash flow in real time
- View and evaluate your practice revenue to monitor your billing team’s performance
- Overview of daily appointments and updated patient balances to improve collection at the time of service
- Insurance and benefits eligibility is automatically validated in advance with real-time verification at check-in
- The most up-to-date patient balance information is available on the scheduler. The system also prompts for copay collection to ensure collection at the time of service
- Easily collect self-pay and copay via credit card, or other payment types, or quickly set up a payment plan if required – all driving financial results
Most EHRs narrow down your diagnosis codes based on the documentation provided. CureMD’s EHR goes a step further.
- It recommends the level of Evaluation and Management (E ?>